Due to continuous growth, a fantastic family-owned business in the Cambridgeshire area is currently recruiting for an experienced Service Technician to join their successful team. They are a well established company that has been a contributing member of their community for several decades.
The ideal candidate will be a time served and qualified technician with a wealth of experience in the auto service and repair industry. You will ideally have recent experience working with hybrid and electric vehicles and possess a very well-rounded exposure to various diagnostic systems.
- Qualified MOT tester (preferred)
- Have experience working as a time served vehicle service technician.
- Have outstanding mechanical awareness
- Are a strong team player as you will be working with a very tight-knit team
- Possess a thorough approach to your work and a commitment to excellence
- A commitment to continuously maintaining and updating your product knowledge
- Are a quick, digitally savvy learner
My client truly invests in their staff and as such, they pride themselves on maintaining a very low turnover. They offer a range of attractive benefits, including 23 days holiday + bank holidays, free annual MOT, free Friday lunches, unlimited break periods in return for your hard work, and they send their employees out on continuous training and development courses to stay ahead of the curve.
If you have a passion for providing excellent and thorough service and pride yourself in your ability to connect with customers, then we would love to hear from you. Come and be a part of this tight-knit, brilliant team!