Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Fridays 8.30am-4pm
Up to 35k
We are currently working with a fantastic firm who are looking for an Assistant Manager Accountant (Senior/Semi Senior) to join their friendly team in Leicester! You must have at least 5 years recent practice experience, if you also have qualifications this is beneficial but not essential.
- Responsible for preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, LLP`s and Ltd Companies.
- Preparation of VAT returns, bookkeeping, management accounts.
- Responsible for compiling statutory accounts and managing monthly accounts.
- Liaising with clients, acting as point of contact for enquiries.
- Support with Corporate and Personal tax issues and dealing with HMRC.
- Assisting with Audit assignments.
- Providing support to clients and colleagues, and other office administrative duties, when needed
- 22 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays and Christmas Closure week (allowance will be pro rata for the shortened holiday year)
- Financial support for professional qualifications and paid study leave
- Exam bonuses
- EAP scheme
- Flexible working
- New client / employee bonus scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Family-friendly policies (enhanced maternity/paternity/shared parental pay, no qualifying length of service required for parental leave)
- Social diary and paid-for events
If interested, please click APPLY and the relevant consultant will contact you if suitable.