Are you looking for a new exciting role as a Senior Staff Nurse?
Full (36.45 hours) and part time available
£17 per hour which increases to £18.15 after a six month probation.
Alternate weekends, and one weekend in four on call.
3 Long Days 8am-9.15pm
You will deliver high quality specialist intensive neurorehabilitation and care for patients with neurological conditions including Stroke, Acquired brain injury (resulting from trauma or illness), Spinal cord disorders. We provide specialist care and management for patients with progressive neurological disorders such as Huntington's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone disease and Parkinson's Disease.
You will be responsible for assisting in leading the nursing team for the inpatient unit in delivery of the highest standards of safe, clinically competent, evidence based specialist neurological rehabilitation and nursing care. You will be a senior member of the multi-professional team and will act as a resource and role model. You will work alongside nursing staff and rehabilitation assistant`s to maintain and develop clinical practice and foster an environment where lifelong learning and development is valued as a key component.
- Registered member of NMC
- Being able to work Autonomously
- Effective time management and organisational skill`s
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill`s
- Ability to meet the complex demands of the post, managing variability of tasks and work under pressure.
- Ability to make important decisions affecting the health and
- welfare of the service users.
- Ability to make decisions, in line with policy and guidance,
- regarding the day-to-day operation of the center in the absence
- of the senior management team.
- Experience of informal and formal teaching within the clinical working environment. Effectively imparting skill and knowledge to other multi professional colleagues.
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills.
- Effective influencing skills
- Under taken mentor ship training and hold relevant qualification to mentor student nurses (or willing to do so)
- Flexible approx. to working hours and the changing needs of healthcare including 24/7 365 day working when required
- Evidence of ongoing professional development.
- Neurological nursing experience
- Neurological rehabilitation experience
- Teaching and assessing qualification
- Previous experience of being involved in change projects that improve service user experience.
Free meals on shifts
35 days holiday
Support and supervisions
Free Eye Test and VDU glasses/lenses
Free on-site parking
Professional Registration Fee Reimbursement
Learning & Development opportunities
Long Service Awards
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Company Sick Pay (CSP)
Option to Buy additional annual leave
Contact Ella on 0113 2154312 or email