I currently have a very exciting opportunity for a SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER to join a leading organisation in learning disabilities.
This state of the art 15 bed supported living service in Leicester is recruiting for an organised, pro active, caring and compassionate senior to join their award winning team.
You will be responsible for;
- Promoting choice, independence, health and wellbeing.
- Leading a team and setting an example
- Assist the service manager with administrative and management duties
- Be responsive to the needs of service users in line with Personal Support Plans and respond to changing needs.
- Enable service users to gain independence, confidence and competence in following areas:
- Social skills/relationships Personal care and hygiene
- Daily living skills
- Using community resources and facilities
- Social, leisure and work activities
To be considered for this role you must have experience within the care industry at least 12 months, have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or at least be working towards this.
If this sounds like your next career move then CLICK APPLY TODAY or call Carina in our Birmingham Care office.