Brook street social care is looking for an experienced support worker within the mental health sector
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic company in a very rewarding role.
About what the job will entail:
1. Using Person Centred Planning to offer support to individuals and small groups based on the identified needs and individual aspirations of service Users
2. To ensure that Service Users make use of opportunities in the community for a meaningful and independent life in order to maximise their full potential
3. To assist in the completion of needs assessments in relation to people wishing to use Expect`s Residential /Supported Living/Domiciliary Support services
4. To provide, through personal example motivation to colleagues and Service Users and offer flexible, efficient and high quality support
5. To assist in the efficient and cost effective use of resources, including financial
6. To comply with Expect Ltd policy and procedure, external standards and legislation.
7. To contribute to the Company`s monitoring and reporting processes
8. To promote the work of Expect
The ideal candidate will have experience within the mental health sector and also must have a Level 2 in health and social. It would be advantageous if you can drive and most importantly, you must have a passion for what you do!
Salary is between £20,377 - £21,937
Please get in contact ASAP if you believe you are the right candidate for the role!