Senior Support Workers needed in a well established residential property in Leatherhead.
Position: Senior Support Worker
Shift times: Day shifts 7.15am to 2.45pm and 2.30pm to 10pm OR Night shifts 9.30pm to 7.30am
Salaries: Days £20,207 & Nights £23709
Closing date: Friday, 28 June 2019
Leading a shift to ensure we provide quality care and support for residents with physical and/or learning difficulties in our Independent Living Service. Everybody works together to enable people live independent and fulfilled lives and this role is essential to ensure both residents and colleagues matter.
About the role
To assist in the day to day operational management of the service to provide the highest standards of person-centred care with respect and dignity.
Leading by example to ensure:
- residents are supported in their daily lives, undertaking all aspects of personal care
- their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- support plans and risk assessments are completed
- safe practices in medication, moving and handling and risk management take place
- effective induction, supervision and performance monitoring of support workers
- all legislative and organisational standards are met
- stakeholders such as medical professionals and families are liaised with
You will have experience of residential care with a Level 3 Health and Social Care qualification and a desire to motivate others deliver an excellent service.
- a positive team player with a can-do attitude
- caring and patient
- an excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- able to build and develop professional relationships
- flexible, reliable and able to work shifts
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
further development and opportunities for internal promotion
one free meal per shift
pension and life assurance
Westfield Healthcare cash back plan and high street discounts
free onsite parking
transport offered to and from Leatherhead train station
If you are interested please apply!