Senior Support Worker - Johnsons Place - Pimlico - £18,981
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who are passionate about assisting vulnerable individuals with learning disabilities all over the UK. Currently seeking a Senior Support Worker based in Pimlico.
You`ll be providing mentoring, peer support and assist with the development and day to day management of support staff. Tasks may include shift planning, overseeing running of shifts, making changes to rosters in line with changing needs. Contributing to ongoing improvements and developments. Assist with performance management - (recruitment, probation, supervision, appraisals, learning & developments, conduct, attendance etc). Ensuring staff has access to appropriate learning and development opportunities. Ensuring expenditure is within agreed costings in line with annual budget.
The ideal candidate will posses the following skills, qualifications and or experience:
- Knowledge of legislative framework/ regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of principles of Health and Safety
- Previous experience working with individuals with learning disabilities - Ideally Austism
- Previous experience supervising teams - desirable but not essential
- Relevant Level 2/3 qualification within Social Care
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate - particularly with Word, Excel and databases
- Must have a Drivers license
If you feel you meet the requirements or just have a general enquiry then please send your CV over or contact me on 0208 680 8183.
BS Social Care work with a range of services on both a temporary and permanent basis, if this role is not for you but you have experience within a Social Care setting then please don`t hesitate to get in touch to see what else we may have available for you.