Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently recruiting for our Belfast client to recruit a Senior Trade Analyst Analyst to join their growing organisation.
The purpose of this role is to work with economic development organisations and private companies to help them grow internationally by exports. This is primarily a market research and lead generation role.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
* Outreaching companies via telephone and email to gauge interest and qualification of this interest
* Researching client offer and developing succinct outreach strategies
* Researching and compiling target long lists for outreach based on client offer, including monitoring growth signals for latest information
* Setting of meetings with and for companies who are growing internationally
* Providing market entry research reports for clients
* Build and maintain a network of industry contacts
* Attendance at industry events as required
* Engaging and liaising with clients directly on behalf of Project Managers
* Arranging calls on behalf of investment and trade consultants
* Maintaining company databases and CRM tools with all list building and outreach information
* Any other duties as required.
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Proven track record of meeting deadlines and set targets
* Demonstrable experience of telephone outreach with successful outcomes
* Strong research and analytical skills
* Up to date knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information
* Ability to process large volumes of data
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proven ability to work on own initiative with little direction from Manager
* Willingness to take on more responsibility
* Demonstrated ability to problem solve and identify creative solutions to challenges
Please apply via the link.