NHS Digital - Senior Delivery Support Officer
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours) - Currently working from home due to COVID-19
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
An enthusiastic and skilled individual is required to join NHS Digital's Data Services Portfolio team. We are a small, efficient and dedicated team who work with colleagues across the Directorate. Our objective is to provide oversight of the Directorate's full range of services and programmes for optimised decision making and delivery. This is an exciting new role supporting the setup of all-new systems and business processes, the successful post holder's ideas and energy will be welcomed! We foster a culture of good communication and mutual support in order to achieve our goals. The post holder will need to be highly organised, experienced with using information systems, with excellent communication skills and an eye for detail. Most importantly we are looking for a team player with a good sense of humour.
Key tasks involve:
- Maintaining Data Quality controls of key documentation
- Managing Microsoft Teams sites, visualisation tools, Excel, PowerPoint and Word documents, the team Kanban
- Supporting systems that report on best use of public funds
- Managing board level reports and systems
- Maintaining Microsoft Outlook contact lists, mailboxes, full calendar management
- Managing team communications
- Secretariat for senior meetings including input and output documents
If you are interested in the role please apply! Alternatively please e-mail your up-to-date CV quoting the job reference 'HL5545'