I am recruiting for an SEO and PPC Executive for a business based near Birmingham, my client is offering a salary of up to £28000 dependant on experience and a fantastic benefits package.
The successful SEO & PPC Executive will manage paid search accounts for the main brand and develop campaigns for several subject-specific spinoff brands. This role will require a strong knowledge of PPC campaign management and a hands-on approach to planning the campaigns autonomously.
The successful candidate will need to identify wasted spend, areas of opportunity, write better ads, help to create better landing pages, and keep everything measurable and accountable. Strong analytical skills are essential.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Planning and implementation of all PPC campaigns and all natural search optimization efforts
- Create and manage paid advertising on social and retargeting platforms
- Plan and implement a natural search strategy.
- Identify paid keywords that perform well and work to improve natural rankings for those terms.
- Working with the rest of the Marketing team to monitor and implement necessary optimization changes to expand and improve performance.
- Compiling data analysis and making recommendations for testing and improving performance.
- Continuous split testing and multivariate testing of ads, copy and landing pages.
- Keeping up to date with SEO development by attending appropriate seminars/webinars
- Completion of weekly PPC reports, performance analysis reports and executive summaries for reporting to your line manager.
- At least 2 -3 years' experience within PPC marketing
- Experience of using one or more bid management tools
- Experience of back-link building campaigns and SEO tools such as Majestic
- AdWords/Bing/Google Analytics knowledge/experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Curiosity with a desire to learn new things and try new digital platforms
- Pro-active and maintain an active interest in new developments in search marketing
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team as well as on your own
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Salary up to £28000 dependent on experience
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off + an extra day off for your birthday
- 37.5 hour working week, Monday to Friday 8.30-5
- Free Car Parking
- More company benefits can be advised at application and interview stage
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***