We are looking for an experienced SEO/PPC executive to join a European pharmaceutical company specialising in preventative medicine and nutrition and part of a global company with over 25 offices throughout the world.
The roles main focus will be:
- Developing and implementing an effective SEO strategy and maximising sales revenue and the visitor experience.
- Co-ordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click marketing and other SEO activities.
- Manage third-party and internal SEO optimisation programmes and report on performance.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Work with Web Developer to ensure SEO best practices are implemented.
Along with various other aspects.
The ideal candidate will be self-starter with a passion for delivering online growth and a superior customer experience. You will need to be confident with excellent written and verbal skills and a can-do attitude.
Please note that a minimum of 12-months experience of SEO/PPC is essential to be considered for this position
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Please get in touch with Sarah on 0191 230 38 38 to discuss this role further.