Server Support Engineer
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Server Support Engineer
This is a contract role for (9) months at TVP Reading.
Up to Up to £51,800 per annum depending on experience + 5% end of contract bonus
Server Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
- Act as a technical focal point in cooperative relationships with other companies.
- Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences while ensuring High customer satisfaction.
- Own and resolve technically complex mission critical or politically hot customer issues.
- Use trace analysis, debug skills and other proprietary tools, to analyse problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and executive management.
Server Support Engineer Requirements:
- Enjoy providing the highest level of customer experience;
- Are smart and intellectually curious;
- Seek a challenging work experience;
- Want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field;
- Enjoy working at a growth company with advancement opportunities;
- Can work hard while having fun; and act in an honest and ethical manner; possess strong organisational, time management and negotiation skills;
- Working knowledge of German and/or French on top of English (verbal and written) language is a very strong asset
Deadline for CV submission: Tuesday 12th November 2019 at 3:00pm