Brook Street Recruitment is working with our client in Ballyclare to recruit a permanent Service Desk Team leader to join their busy service desk team.
* Day to day supervision of a team of service administration staff - organising staff rotas (planning
shifts and ensuring holiday cover), conducting return to work interviews, probationary reviews,
* Coordinating HGV drivers and allocating shifts
* Monitoring WIP and holding WIP meetings
* Monitoring KPI's - efficiency, utilisation, lost hours etc
* Liaising with workshop supervisors on workshop loading
* Dealing with customer queries - invoicing queries, internal DVCM and used sales queries
* Allocating customer contract leads and following up including submission of bonus claims
* Allocating used sales vehicle prep templates
* Complying with all relevant health and safety regulations and best practice and promoting this
throughout the after sales department
* Adhoc duties commensurate with the position
Applications are sought from candidates with a strong customer service background and a preference towards those with motor factor / transport industry experience
* Previous experience of supervising staff would be highly desirable
* Must possess a responsible and methodical attitude to work
* Must be self-motivated, proactive and flexible with regards to working hours
* Must always be open and honest and work with integrity
* Must be an effective and supportive member of a high performing team that proactively supports others to achieve the overall targets.
* Adaptability - Understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills /approaches, enjoys the challenge on unfamiliar tasks and is open to change.
* Must possess the drive to identify or anticipate future challenges or opportunities and take preventative measures to avoid problems
* Resilience - Pursues everything with energy, drive and seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance, setbacks or target deadlines.
* Strong Communication - both internally and externally in a coherent and professional manner always.
* Organisation - Can work methodically within defined processes and pays attention to detail.
* IT Skills - Ability to use common computer packages and systems
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package that includes generous holidays, pension scheme, health cash plan, death in service benefit, cycle to work scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy please click apply now!
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 3rd August 2021 at 1:00pm