Brook Street is delighted to be recruiting a service administrator for our Belfast client
The ideal candidate will have strong office administration skills and have very good communication skills both written and oral. Our client is not interested in candidates from a call centre background - all applicants must have previous office administration.
You will need to be well organised with the ability work well alone and also as part of a team.
This role will be excellent for someone who wishes to develop their skills in a growing organisation.
Applicants for this job must have previous hands on service administration experience.
Duties will involve :
* Answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner and taking messages
* Maintaining databases on excel
* Preparing paper work, filing, faxing and photocopying
* Marking/allocating customer and supplier payments
* Manage vehicle fleet documentation
* Imputing purchase invoices on sage
* Some bank reconciliation duties
* Liaising with senior staff
* GCSE English and Maths
* Strong communication skills
Salary will be decided at interview - circa £18,500 per year + bonus
Please send CV via the link