Role - Service Advisor
Salary - £18,000 - £23,000 plus bonus
Job Type - Permanent
Location - Oxford
Are you looking for a great opportunity in the Automotive Industry?
Our client requires a Service Advisor of the highest calibre to join their busy service department at their Dealership in Oxford. They offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate an aptitude to learn and a keenness to develop a rewarding career within the Automotive industry.
What will you be doing as a Service Advisor?
- Provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and the Company
- Ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout
- Deliver exceptional service, scheduling work on customer vehicles, providing accurate estimates for servicing, repairs, and ensuring customers are fully aware of the likely timescales and costs.
- Promoting of sales of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products and services.
You should apply for this role if you are…
- Focused on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player.
- Have excellent communication skills, as well as an aptitude and great attitude to lean and develop
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
Please contact Tammy Aggett @ Brook Street for further information on 01235 706100