Have you got previous experience as a service adviser within an automotive company - preferably in a Dealership? If so I have a very exciting opportunity for you to join a growing, well established company i the Stafford area.
You will be tenacious with excellent Customer Service skills and strong Time management.
You will be managing the customer service experience by Progressing service related work
- Taking accurate diagnostic information and communicating this effectively
- Dealing with price and estimate queries
- Confident communicator - Liaising and attending meetings with Service Centre Manager, Workshop Controller and Technical staff
- Recording customer requirements on arrival
- Recording vehicle history on computerised system
- Liaising with Managers and customers regarding the service progress delivery and collection of vehicles
- To manage logistics of vehicles and parking on site
- Dealing with customer complaints and concerns
- Meet and greet all customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Meet and assist customers collecting their new vehicles, introducing them to the service centre and accessories available.
- To upsell any work and/or accessories.
- Providing reception cover and attending exhibitions and open days when required.
- Excellent customer service experience from an office environment
- A passion for providing an excellent customer experience
- Friendly and personable nature
- IT literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A background or knowledge of the automotive industry would be an advantage ideally within Parts, Warranty or Service.
Salary is £8.29 per hour working 4 on 4 off 6am - 6pm
Apply online www.brookstreet.co.uk or call Shelley @ Brook Street 01952 299591