NHS Digital - Service Analyst
Location: Leeds (home working at present)
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
About this role
The Service Analyst will:
- You will be responsible for the daily management of all inbound and outbound customer facing Incidents via the Service Desk and Social Media for the NHS App.
- The role will require answering queries, escalating technical issues and being able to route customers to be able to manage their healthcare needs online.
- You will manage communication with relevant Stakeholders.
- Managing the communication of Release and Change notifications.
Provide trend analysis and be responsible for producing relevant reports for senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear planning and organisation skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Can do attitude
- Proficient use of MS office programmes especially MS Excel
- Must have experience in communications
- Must be able to effectively work from home
- Minute taking experience preferable
What you can expect in return
- Fantastic working environment
- Flexible working hours due to business needs
- Central Leeds however will be from home for the foreseeable future