Do you have an analytical mind - Are you looking for Long Term Temporary work in Newport? Then this MAY be the job for you ......
Working as part of a team of analysts and administrators across a range of contracts to specific service level agreements.
- Manage and take ownership of all change/problem/incidents.
- Investigate problems, according to impact, through to resolution or error identification.
- Update the change/problem/incident records with all progress that occurs, including any actions to correct problems.
- Assist with the handling of MI
- Major Incident and identifying the root cause.
- Review all implemented changes/problem/incidents to ensure that they have met their objectives.
- Analyse change/problem/incidents to determine any trends or apparent problems that occur and involve relevant parties where necessary.
- Raise problem records based on proactive trend analysis for clients to make recommendations for enhancements to processes and procedures
- Monitor and audit the process, using qualitative and quantitative Key Performance Indicators.
- Schedule and attend meetings according to the process and Governance Structure.
- Identify any areas of difficulty or areas for improvement providing a quality service to the customer.
- Review the processes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Liaise with all necessary parties (including external 3rd parties) to co-ordinate
- Change building, testing and implementation in accordance with customer's schedules.
- Manage all change/problem/incidents and escalate any issues to Problem/Change Manager.
- Knowledge of Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management Processes
- Recognized ITIL Foundation Computer Sciences Certificate or equivalent
- Experience and knowledge of MS office packages (at intermediate / advanced level), Lotus Notes and SMS or equivalent
- Experience of working on a helpdesk in an IT environment
- Microsoft MCP qualified or equivalent
- Experience within service level agreements
- The Service Analyst will have good working knowledge of the latest developments and future strategy for their area,
- Good working knowledge and experience of associated service management tools, techniques and methods within their area
- Demonstrable experience of working as a Service Analyst on small to medium service management environments
You need to go through Security Clearance for this role
Interested? Please apply now with your CV