We`re a successful family run Lettings & Management service for both residential & commercial property across North London who has a new position open up for an Service Charge Accountant to join our Finance team.
Are you a part ACCA/ACA or CIMA qualified Accountant with good knowledge of Qube?
The role of the Service Charge Accountant will include:
- Preparing service charge accounts on Qube
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Creating and issuing the budget template and inputting onto the property management system.
- Raising and issuing service charge and ground rent demands in accordance with the leases.
- Allocation of all tenant payments.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reports to clients.
- Dealing with arrears of service charge and ground rent appropriately.
- Setting up new sites, leases, units and service charge information onto the property management system.
- Handling the ground rents and client payments.
- Ensuring purchase invoices are processed and paid correctly in a timely manner.
- Liaising with external Auditors and Property Managers.
- Interpretation of leases and ensuring compliance at all time when charges are raised
- Setting up new clients on Qube
- Dealing with queries raised by colleagues, clients and tenants efficiently.
Who we`re looking for;
-Must have previously worked in a similar role
-Studying toward ACCA, ACA or CIMA
-Knowledge of Qube
-Experience within the property sector
-Advanced Microsoft Excel
-Great communication skills
For a fast track apply please send your CV