I am currently working with a fantastic Christian charity that support people who have offended or who are at risk of offending so that they reintegrate into society, live crime-free and thrive.
They have a fantastic opportunity to join their organisation as a service coordinator. As a service coordinator you will manage a small case load of around 16 people and work with them on such issues as mental health, rehabilitation, housing, education and employment.
You will also be responsible for the following;
- Keeping records efficiently and in line with HMPPS, prime contractor and Group policies and procedures
- Supporting multi-agencies to identify housing issues as early as possible and resolve standard queries
- Maintaining records and report outcomes using computer systems as required, and reporting and updating documents required by the Trust in line with job and contractual responsibilities
- Overseeing the operations of the hubs and appointments and contributing to the positive, safe environment and overall success of the hubs
- Offering 121 support regarding mental health, rehabiliation, housing, employment and education
You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, managing your own diary and have a central hub point. So being a driver is essential.
To be successful within this role, you must have experience managing caseloads of vulnerable adults, have a background in mental health and or housing and or domestic violence and or police and probationary. You must also follow a Christian path and have strong values and beliefs.
For your hard work and commitment, you will be paid a salary of £24,626, you get a pension uptake of 8%, training and career development, up to 30 days annual leave and additional wellbeing benefits.
To be considered for this role CLICK APPLY! Today