Brook Street has an exciting opportunity to join an established business in the centre of Cardiff (with free parking on site!) on a permanent basis. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity working 08:30am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 08:30am-4.30pm on Fridays.
The successful candidate will be joining a growing team and responsible for:
- Processing work requests and taking responsibility for planning workloads
- Offer excellent customer service both internally and to external customers
- Process equipment and material requests
- Make information and data available for all stakeholders
We're looking for candidates with excellent administration and interpersonal skills, ideally within a fast-paced busy environment.
This role would suit a candidate who has data administration, project co-ordinator or project manager experience at a junior level. Strong IT skills are essential and the ability to work with various systems at the same time would be advantageous.
- Generous annual leave allowance including extended time off at Christmas
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life insurance with life benefits
- Subsidised training (where required)
- City centre location with free parking on site
Please apply now!