We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator to join a prestigious international company in their Bradford offices.
As the Service Delivery Coordinator you will act as the key contact between regional subsidiaries and ISSC, providing continuous improvement and managing communication and the overall relationship.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understand the service agreements (SLA's) across all in-scope functions and ensure service is delivered in line with expectations
- Work with the ISSC team leads to ensure monthly SLA reports are produced on time and coordinate the central submission to customers
- Manage governance across ISSC, ensuring service review meetings are taking place and providing value
- Maintain overall visibility of SLA change requests, ensuring full tracking of changes in scope in place
- Coordinate customer satisfaction surveys to gain feedback on service performance and relationship, developing clear action plans to address any gaps
- Liaise with the ISSC Accounting team to ensure monthly cross charges are applied correctly and any queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Provide regular communication to the Director of International Shared Services to maintain awareness of current activities/issues
We're looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- Experience working in a shared service centre environment
- Experience working in a culture of continuous improvement
- Outstanding verbal, written and numerical communication and influencing skills with the ability to lead and facilitate meaningful and longstanding relationships
Our client offers a salary of £30,000 with an excellent benefits package.
There is also free onsite parking available.
To secure an interview, please apply online now.
For any further information, please contact Katie on 01274 331200.