Our client based in Norwich is seeking Service Delivery Engineer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The rate of pay is £12.56 an hour, and will increase to £14.02 an hour in 12 weeks.
The role will include but will not be restricted to delivery of technical work streams for specific projects and delivery of small works packages using technical skills, remote access capabilities and onsite support by working flexibly to meet client demands.
-TPP/Systmone - (Optional)
Day to day duties will include:
- Configure network printers
- Patching of Network Cables
- Imaging devices
- Account Migrations
- Configuration of hardware and software installations encompassing:
- Clinical system support (TPP and Emis)
- VPN remote access support
- Microsoft Systems including Teams
- Liaising with and support of 3rd party applications
- Support of National systems.
The rate of pay is £12.56 an hour, and will increase to £14.02 an hour in 12 weeks. Holiday and pension scheme available.
If successful, you will be required to provide either your Passport or Birth certificate, 2 proofs of address and also proof of National insurance.
Please apply online if you are interested in this position and if successful, we will be in contact.