Brook Street is recruiting a Service Delivery Team Leader for our Belfast client
This is a new role that the client is introducing into their inbound Contact Centre to help support the Service Delivery Supervisor.
The person hired will be responsible for leading and motivating the Contact Centre Team in a variety of admin tasks as well as managing incoming telephone calls
* Responsible for leading the day-to-day coordination of the Contact Centre and CS
* Dispatch activity in respect of service delivery, whilst continuing to fulfil a core activity within the team.
* Ensure that all inbound and outbound communications are processed in compliance within standards of service.
* Maintain a productive partnership with department managers, external stakeholders,contractors etc
* Proactively identify opportunities for improving service delivery, staff development and administrative working practices to reduce the number of complaints and operating costs.
* Lead and motivate a team of advisors to handle a variety of administrative tasks and incoming telephone calls providing an efficient and effective service to existing and potential customers.
* To act as a mentor to the team by sharing experiences and expertise to improve productivity and customer experience.
* Track & Monitor call and work volumes to ensure KPI's are being achieved.
* Assist in training and developing the team, providing constructive feedback through coaching, one-to-one sessions, and team workshops.
* Ensure Guaranteed Standards of Service are maintained.
* Deal with escalated complaints that arise including those presented by external organisations.
Minimum education: 5 GCSE's including Maths & English.
At least 3 year's experience of working in a Contact Centre role which includes handling customer complaints.
The ideal candidate to have at least one year's experience of successfully supervising or leading people and their performance.
The salary for both vacancies is £21,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
You will also be eligible to participate in a performance bonus scheme which provides an opportunity to earn a 6-9% on target bonus each year.
The successful applicant will be required to work flexible hours between 8.30am and 7.00pm Monday to Thursday and between 8.30am and 4.30pm on Fridays, usually working no more than 37 hours per week. There is no weekend work involved with this role.
Please send CV via the link