Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be currently recruiting a Service Support Administrator on behalf of our client in North Belfast.
Our client is constantly growing and expanding and as they recently have taken on new contracts they have room in the business for new staff.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience dealing with customers on the telephone and as you will be working in a busy office environment and you should be able to multitask.
* Provide excellent customer service at all times
* Input orders on to the system on a daily basis
* Handling customer enquiries regarding orders, project details, etc
* Liaise with the Sales Team to ensure customer orders are created with accuracy when queries arise.
* Respond to all inbound calls and convert to an order, ensuring that the full range of products and services are promoted and explained to Customers.
* Working within the Sales & Install process - including quotes and job processing,
* Carrying out sales admin for the sales team
* Putting Job packs together
* Collate & pre-commissioning packs for all installs
* Collate all final certification for installs
* Ensure all paperwork is followed up, documents are completed with all parties notified
* Any other duties as required by Line manager
* Relevant administrative experience and excellent customer care skills
* Excellent written and verbal English (GCSE in Maths & English C or above)
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise work
* Proficient with Microsoft office suite
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Ability to work independently and as a team
* Excellent administrative skills
* Quick to learn and proactive and positive `make it happen` approach
If interested please send CV via the link