Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be working on behalf of our Dungannon based client to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their expanding business.
This is an excellent chance to join well know business with excellent prospects, applicants for the role must have relevant service reception experience. Any candidates with experience of working within a franchised car / heavy vehicle dealership would be highly desirable
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Being the first line of contact for customers, greeting them in a courteous manner and interpreting their requirements
* Generating, amending and updating service schedules and sending reminders
* Vehicle and customer database management
* Booking PSV appointments
* Issuing workshop job cards and monitoring progress of vehicles in workshop
* Processing and closing out workshop job cards and assisting with invoicing
* Making outbound sales and customer care calls and managing key customer relationships
* Creating maintenance contract quotes and selling maintenance contracts
* Liaising with Workshop Manager for job planning, to ensure efficiency and profitability
* Contacting customers to inform them of any additional work required and providing accurate quotations to gain the necessary authority to complete the work
* Contacting customers upon job completion, competently explaining the work that has been carried out and arranging vehicle collection/delivery
* Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times through delivery of the Volvo `Customer Commitments`, assisting with customer follow up to ascertain service level satisfaction, and ensuring that all customer complaints are handled courteously and efficiently
* Other general administration duties, such as running various daily, weekly and monthly reports, scanning and filing paperwork, record archiving and general word processing
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
* Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, including Maths and English
* Possess strong administration skills
* Possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
* Possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and written and both internally and externally
* Possess an ability to structure workload in an efficient manner
* Be able to cope working under pressure
* Must be confident with communication and possess a polite and professional telephone manner
* Possess an excellent level of computer proficiency
* Work effectively as part of a team and also work effectively with minimal supervision
* Have a full and clean driving licence
* Although not essential, some existing mechanical knowledge would be advantageous.
Core hours of work will be Monday to Friday; 8:30am - 5:00pm with flexibility to work on Saturday mornings as required.
Please send CV vis the apply link