My client is looking for a Service Advisor to join their team in Tadcaster.
If you are looking to work for a fantastic family run company that is always busy and offers new challenges this may be the role for you!
- You must have previous experience in a service advisor role within a dealership environment,
- Have a good mechanical awareness and understanding of car parts,
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and helpful,
- Listen effectively and communicate confidently and clearly,
- Approach every situation with a desire to understand and deliver fantastic results,
- Be flexible and enjoy working quickly and accurately in a fast-paced team environment,
- Be honest with high levels of integrity.
- You will look after the service reception area which includes; job quotes, vehicle bookings, diary management, customer data capture, vehicle electronic health checks, invoicing and all other related activities,
- Meeting and greeting customers on service reception,
- Responding to customer's technical queries in a manner that is easy to understand,
- Liaising with customers
- Report on vehicles and gain authority for any additional work that may need carrying out,
- Ensuring all customer facing service documentation is completed accurately and in line with manufacturer guidelines and standards,
- Assisting with local customer vehicle collection and deliveries where required,
- Assisting and providing cover in the parts department with parts ordering, stock management, parts sales and invoicing,
- Maintain effective liaison with sales and workshop teams.
If you are looking for a very hands-on role but a role where you will be recognised for all of your hard work, please apply today!
For further information please contact Laura on 01904 888800