A full time, temporary time Service Desk administrator role has become available in the Prestatyn area. The Temporary Worker will work 37 hours per week, paid at £7.98 rising to £9.18 after 12 weeks of work.
The successful candidate will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing information or data
- Dealing with financial queries over the phone and by email
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes and liaise with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence for the team.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to a similar role dealing with administration and customer services on various levels. Computer and good communication skills are essential for this role. The successful candidate will need to go through a security clearance. Start date will be asap pending clearance and references.
If you are interested in the position please send an updated CV and complete an online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply or contact the branch on 0151 2426106.