An exciting opportunity has arisen in this Government body based in Ashford.
I am looking for an experienced service desk analyst to start in this immediately available , long term temporary opportunity .
This full time role - 37 hours per week - starts at £9.31 and after 12 weeks rises to £9.95 p/h
Duties for the role include :
- Providing first line response support to customers for their IT facilities
- Provide assessment , categorisation and prioritisation for the reported incidents
- Escalation of unresolved service requests
- Compilation of data logs
- Close liaison with the customer to ensure they are informed as to resolution process
- Liaise with 3rd party support services
The successful candidate will have :
- Experience of working in a support role with in a technical team
- Experience of working to KPI's
- Intermediate knowledge of computer Office packages
The successful candidate will need to provide 3 years references
Click on the link to apply - or for more information call 01892 544926 to speak to Jane