Service Desk Engineer role is responsible for providing excellent service to customers.
Term of role will be from End of August through to October approx.,
The Service desk engineer will be the first port of call for our customers via telephone and email, responsible for managing incidents and service requests from start to finish ensuring the customer is happy every time.
You will be helping to ensure that we meet our SLA's from answering the phone to creating new user accounts to fixing technical issues and assisting senior technical engineers resolve incidents and problems.
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint etc.)
- Windows 8/10 Operating systems - Installation, configuration & management of
- Microsoft 365 (Windows 10, Office 365, EM + S)
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 - Active Directory & Group Policies
- Apple OS Software and Hardware supportExperience working with suppliers to drive resolution of customer issues
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Backup software/technology
- Experience with managing and resolving hardware issues (Laptops/desktops/thin clients)
- Microsoft Exchange and Sharepoint
- Citrix XenApp - XenApp / XenDesktop
- An understanding of networking, including experience working with IPv4 and IPv6 and related technologies.
- Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge and experience with the ITIL Framework