Service Desk Supervisor
£26,000 - £37,000 (with more experienced candidates will consider as Team Leader / Manager)
Brook Street are proud to be working with a well-established IT company provider based in Peterborough. Due to growth our client are looking to expand their team and bring in experienced Service Desk Supervisor , Team Leader or Manager. This is an amazing chance to join a IT company who provide to some of the world's leading IT solution and services.
Provide support and a point of escalation to a team of service desk analysts and assist the Team Leader in their responsibilities
Process, Procedures and Contractual
Ensure company processes, procedures and contractual requirements are followed whilst maintaining high levels of customer service.
Endeavour to provide all customers with the best level of customer service and support.
Maximise productivity and improve service delivery to achieve and exceed SLAs, OLAs and KPI targets.
Process, Procedural and Contractual Responsibilities:
- Ensure process, procedural and contractual agreements are being followed correctly by the team.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Ad-hoc reporting when required.
- Point of escalation for both internal and external customers, taking ownership through to resolution
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the timely resolution of customer complaints and escalations suggesting corrective actions to be discussed and agreed upon with the Team Leader.
Service Performance Responsibilities:
- Through monitoring, management and contribution ensure the team achieve and exceed relevant SLAs, OLAs and KPI's
- Identify and escalate any potential breach of service level or risk to client, where possible mitigating breach and managing to resolution
- Provide relevant stakeholders within Services with ad hoc reports
Knowledge , Skills and Experiences
- Awareness of ITIL methodologies and best practice
- Knowledge of the working practices of the area responsible for
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous team management experience
- Practical experience of an external Managed Services provider
- Team focused - a genuine passion for leading individuals to deliver excellence through continuous development and improvement.
- Patient, tolerant and supportive team member.
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver operational excellence
- Influencer - able to remain positive at all times and influence those around you
- Good relationship management skills
- Driven, motivational, professional team member, with a 'can-do' attitude at all times
Process, Procedural and Contractual Attributes:
- Outstanding communicator (verbal and written) that can remain objective and emphatic whilst being able to deliver the message required.
Customer Service Attributes:
- Excellent proven organisational and customer service skills
- Ability to take ownership of and progress problems to resolution
- Analytical, with exceptional attention to detail
- Time management and prioritising skills to ensure delivery of service at all times
- Innovative thinking, in terms of service quality and improvements within the boundaries of client limits (resource, budgetary, legal etc.)
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work within a routine pattern which will between 7AM - 10PM. Based on shifts of 8 hours, Monday to Sunday (2 weekends on and 4 weekends off) .
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £26,000 - £37,000 per year. (Depends on your position and experiences)
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Vanessa at Brook Street on 02380 683444 or send your CV