Service Desk Supervisor
Immediate start available
Location: Hampton, Peterborough
Salary: up to £26,000 per annum
Are you team focused with a passion to deliver great customer service and to develop other individuals? Are you supportive and influential?
IF YES…. KEEP READING!
Brook Street Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a well-established client top leading Managed Service Provider who are looking for a Service Desk Supervisor to join their thriving and ever-growing team.
Main Responsibilities as a Service Desk Supervisor:
- Providing support and a point of escalation to a team of service desk analysts and assist the Team Leader in their responsibilities
- Ensuring company processes, procedures and contractual requirements are followed whilst maintaining high levels of customer service
- Endeavour to provide all customers with the best level of customer service and support
- Maximising productivity and improve service delivery to achieve and exceed SLAs, OLAs and KPI targets.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Ad-hoc reporting when required.
- Point of escalation for both internal and external customers, taking ownership through to resolution
- Through monitoring, management and contribution ensure the team achieve and exceed relevant SLAs, OLAs and KPI's
- Identify and escalate any potential breach of service level or risk, where possible mitigating breach and managing to resolution
- To be able to always drive a team with a 'can-do' attitude
- Awareness of ITIL methodologies and best practice
- Knowledge of the working practices of the area responsible for
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous leading/coaching experience
- Practical experience of an external Managed Services provider
- Customer service experience
If you're interested in this role and would like to have a chat more in detail regarding this vacancy, please do apply with you up to date CV. We aim to get back to all applicants within 1-3 working days. You can contact Charlotte on 07483 927710 or .