NHS Digital - Band 4 Service Desk support officer
Location: Leeds city centre with a hybrid working approach, with home working fitting around business needs
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements
- Acting as part of the team, to deliver operational activity; off site archiving, couriers, eye tests, hospitality, international travel, external meeting venues, travel requests for group bookings. Day to Day responsibility for the Business Service's internal service desk ensuring tasks are completed within specified service level agreements
- You will be responsible for delivering solutions to customer queries and for developing and maintaining good stakeholder relationships with external providers and internal stakeholders.
- Work comes into the team via a corporate service desk which operates 0800-1700. You will be responsible for maintaining several corporate systems
- Interfacing with several corporate systems and departments, the role is varied with unprecedented conflicting priorities.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in a customer service background e.g service centre.
- Great attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Experience of delivering to targets in tight deadlines and ability to re prioritise with conflicting priorities.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Great at prioritising own workload
- Strong team player
If this sounds like you click apply now!