Brook street are proud to be working with working with a national charity who are keen to bring on a Service desk team lead. You will Manage an internal ICT Service Desk providing support across the group structure, embedding best practice, acting as an advisor and provide technical expertise.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure the organisation-wide telecommunications infrastructure; wide-area networks, local area networks, voice/telephony is fully operational working with support partners to resolve any outages.
- To undertake direct supervision of technology issues as required
- To advise and assist on the project management of application deployment
- Day to day management of and primary point of escalation for the internal service desk team.
- Provide leadership, embodying Recovery Focus` values, to provide guidance and support to the Information Communications Technology Support Team and associated consultants.
- Set team and individual priorities and targets to meet key organisational objectives.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with the apprenticeship provider.
- Develop and/or maintain a network with ICT/digital organisations, networks and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years` experience in ICT support services.
- Experience of working in partnership with other agencies and regulatory bodies.
- Experience in the development and implementation of new systems and leading change/ improvement programmes
- Experience of project management
- Demonstrable commitment to managing diversity and anti-oppressive practice.
What`s in it for you?
- £25,000 Basic salary (Increases with progression)
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 6.5% pension contribution
- Non-contributory life assurance policy (to value of 3 x annual salary).
- Development training
- Childcare vouchers
Interviews are happening immediately! Apply now to be considered!
To apply please click the link: