NHS Digital - Band 5 Service Desk Team Leader
Location: Leeds city centre with a hybrid working approach, with home working fitting around business needs
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements
- Day to Day management and acting as part of the team, to deliver operational activity; off site archiving, couriers, eye tests, hospitality, international travel, external meeting venues, travel requests for group bookings. Day to Day responsibility for the Business Service's internal service desk ensuring tasks are completed within specified service level agreements
- Reporting: Extracting raw date from various systems to produce several monthly reports for the Business & Operational Delivery Manager identifying any anomalies
- Financial: Raising purchase requisitions when required and reconciling invoices
- Management Support: Administrative support for corporate and salary sacrifice lease cars
Skils and experience required:
- Experience in managing a team in a customer service background e.g service centre.
- Experience of performance management and PDRs
- Experience of delivering to targets in tight deadlines and ability to re prioritise with conflicting priorities.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- Strong team player
If this sounds like you click apply now!