We are recruiting for a Service Integration Support Officer on behalf of our public sector client on a temporary basis
Our client are based in the city centre on excellent transport links and offer a modern open plan working environment.
The role is on a temporary basis working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The Service Integration Support Officer plays a key role in supporting the Service Delivery Manager for the effective management of the Service Catalogue, Continual Improvement, Risk management and Service Reporting Activities. This will involve engagement with number of Suppliers, primarily the supplier of the Technical Support Service.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* monitoring and tracking financials
* assisting the line manager with budgetary activities for the team including dealing with suppliers for invoicing and accrual information and preparing for End of Year reporting
* dealing with minor escalations with suppliers and BAU activities related to suppliers' services
Ideal candidates will be able to evidence ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders, have experience of using Microsoft Excel. You will also have previous experience in a IT Service Management or Finance role. You will also be able to evidence your ability to work as part of a team and willingness to take on other appropriate duties as needed.
Essential Requirements for candidates
* 1 year's experience in IT Service Management or in Financial / Budgetary monitoring
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent IT skills, especially with Excel
The pay rate is £9.51 per hour for the first 12 weeks, rising to £12.93 thereafter. Benefits include city centre location, holiday pay, pension scheme
Please apply online with your CV in word format or contact the public sector team