Our client is looking for a service manager who has experience and are competent in a health and social care supervisory role wishing to develop their career.
Our client greatest skills are that they are great listeners, by carefully listening they truly understand why each of us `do what we do`, the issues, challenges, hopes and dreams of those we serve, from this precious information we can tailor a bespoke plan for every individual that will truly enable them to realise those goals, aims and aspirations. We bring together a multi-disciplinary team for every individual that we serve, these teams include experts and therapists with the range of skills to help and support everyone, this is of huge importance if individuals have complex mental health conditions, learning disabilities, personality and behavioural disorders.
As a service manager you must ensure `Person-Led` support, you are responsible for carrying out the front-line team leadership and management and service support delivery. Ensuring an; engaged, competent, punctual, skilled and respectful team, delivering the service we promised.
- Continuously improving service quality and compliance
- Adhering to policies, procedures and standards. Ensuring service compliance and quality meets all legislative requirements of CQC, Safeguarding, Employment, Care and Mental Capacity Acts, Health and Safety, Data Protection and service specific requirements
- Reporting any breach of regulation policies, procedures or practice through agreed process
- Presenting and behaving in a professional manner, taking responsibility and accountability for own, and support teams` actions. Keeping the team coordinated with what is required.
- Maintaining warm and welcoming homely environments, driving continuous quality improvement in all areas of the service, taking prompt corrective actions where required
- Accurately detailing, recording and reporting all information relating to the support delivered. Progressing compliments, ideas, concerns and complaints using relevant forums, tools and reporting processes
- Undertake employment welfare, support, appraisal and investigations
- Essential to have achieved or work towards Diploma in Leadership and Management Level 5
Salary range £24000-£28000 per year