I am currently looking for an experienced Service Manager to provide support (both physically and emotionally) to service users living in the project. The role will require the management of 2 homes.
The client is a semi-independent projects are for care leavers, who do not possess the ability to live independently and require 24/7 staff`s support. The focus of the service is to deliver support to the client to develop their independent living skills whilst in the transition towards adulthood and being able to manage their own tenancy in the community effectively.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping young people achieve outcomes and be committed to delivering a high-quality service.You will be experienced in working in a semi-independent provision; assisting service users aged 16-21 in developing their independent living skills.You must also be comfortable "lone working", and have a calm and resilient nature.
* Level 5 Health and Social Care for Children and Young People's workforce OR Equivalent (Please note Health and Social Care with ADULTS is NOT acceptable)
* Good Written and Spoken English
* Clear DBS
* Two references (one must be from the most recent employment in care)
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have at least 2 years' experience working in a semi-independent setting
* Able to use initiative
* Able to multi-task and prioritise
In return to your hard work and consistency, you will be offered a salary between £30,000 to £33,000 depending on experience.
If you are looking for a new challenge, feel you have the transferable skills and would like to join this highly established company, I would like to hear from you ASAP. Please contact Beenish on 0208 519 7220 or alternatively email me on .