An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Permanent Service Manager (None CQC registered) to join a not-for-profit care provider based at a Well being service in Bradford for adults aged 18-65 with mental health conditions.
Salary : £28,007 per annum (£13.81 per hour)
Annual leave : 25 days plus bank holidays.
Hours : 39 per week predominantly working Monday - Friday with flexibility to meet the needs of the service.
Need to be a car driver as travel between 2 services.
Manage and run 2 services - Between Rochdale (Support housing )- Providing tenancy support and a floating support service.
Must have Management experience in mental health, also a record of turning services around and following improvement plans would be beneficial.
To provide day to day management and leadership to ensure effective performance.
Ensuring the team are integrated and working in designated community mental health teams and with care co-ordinators.
Ensure referrals meet service criteria.
Ensure that service users are in receipt of services underpinned by person centred practices and outcome focused approaches with promotes, physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Ensure recruitment of volunteers, effective financial and operational performance, health and safety, develop partnerships including NHS and related services in local area.
Market service, planning events and writing reports.
* Have previous experience of managing and supervising others.
* Diploma Level 5 or willingness to work towards.
* Experience of working in a relevant mental health care setting and proving a person centred approach.
* Experience of managing change.
* Forward thinking and positive.
* Innovative, flexible, adaptable and versatile to work alone and within a team.
Comprehensive benefits package including-
* Buy annual leave
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle to Shop
* Contributory Pension Scheme - 5% employee and 3% company contribution.
* Mileage 35p per mile.
* Employee Assistance Programme
*Access to free training, qualifications and career development opportunities.
To apply please send your up to date CV and/or call Emma on 01274 393050
(CLOSING DATE 6TH MAY)