I am currently working with a nationally recognised social care provider to recruit a manager for one of their Derbyshire based homes.
Not only will you become a pivotal member of the management team for a recognised provider, which in itself, will offer you the opportunity for internal growth, development and progression, you will also be responsible for the day to day management of a service which is recognised as GOOD in all areas with CQC.
Employed on a full time basis, you will be required to register with CQC as the home manager and be responsible for all elements of running a successful setting for adults with a mental health diagnosis and complex needs.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Care and support planning
* Quality and compliance
* Internal audits
* Staff management, recruitment and training
* Finance and budget management
* Liaising with external agencies and visitors to the homes.
I am seeking applications from dynamic, motivated, professional individuals who can demonstrate a proven background within a similar setting and who are eager to join a reputable provider.
To be considered for this role, you MUST:
* Be able to demonstrate experience within a similar setting in a management role (deputy and assistant managers who are looking for their first registered manager role will be considered)
* Be experienced in supporting adults with a mental health diagnosis and/or learning disabilities, including people who access respite and community outreach services on a regular basis
* Hold a formal care management qualification
* Demonstrate excellent CQC knowledge and experience
* Have flexibility to share the on call rota
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, annual leave and pension allowance, as well as access to other benefits relating to childcare and training.
If you, or anyone you know is interested in being considered for this fabulous managerial role, please forward your CV via email or apply online today.