Role: Registered Children's Home Manager
Contract Type: Full Time
Location: Near Radstock
Salary: Up to £35,000 pa plus £5,000 welcome bonus
We are recruiting for one of the most prestigious childcare providers n the UK and are recruiting for an experienced Children's Home Manager.
You'll be managing at team who support young people who have come from a challenging background and can display a range of behavioural difficulties, mental health and learning disabilities.
You'll have experience as Manager's from a similar service or a Deputy Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
You'll be responsible for the leadership, direction and management of the service, with the aim to achieve the highest levels of performance to meet and exceed quality standards.
You must hold a UK Driving License and have access to your own vehicle which can be used for business purposes.
You must hold or be willing to work towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children and Young People's Residential Management) qualification. There are plenty of other training opportunities to grow your skill set.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for delivering the best childcare possible,
Demonstrate practical leadership in childcare,
Organise and support staff to provide the best possible care,
Supervision and mentoring of staff and organisation of work patterns.
Skills & Experience (Essential)
· Significant experience of working in a residential childcare setting
· Clear understanding of the Ofsted regulatory framework
· A commitment to delivering high quality care
· In-depth knowledge of complex needs and challenging behaviours
· Hold a current UK Driving License with access to a vehicle which can be used for business purposes.
Rewards & Benefits
- Salary up to £35,000
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- £5,000 welcome bonus
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- NEST pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
If this role is of interest then please click "apply" or get in touch my phone number is 0117 9486300 or email
Good luck on your job hunt!