Role: Service Manager
Salary: £34,000 - £36,000
Contract Type: 12-month fixed permanent contract with the opportunity to continue
Start Date: ASAP
BS Social Care looking are for a Service Manager to oversee 2 homes in Bristol who support adults with learning disabilities and sensory disabilities in Bristol.
This is a great opportunity for a manager to work for an organisation whose goal is to maximise people`s potential. This role will be instrumental enabling the service users to fulfil their life`s ambitions.
As the Service Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the home is fully compliant with CQC policy, legislation and procedure. You`ll oversee a team of Support Workers and Deputies to ensure the goals of the individuals your care are being met. You`ll do this by,
- Working closely with the Deputy Managers in day to day operational service delivery taking overall responsibility for its success and to support and to coach these Deputies.
- To be compliant to contracts, CQC and the wider businesses policies and procedures
- Provide leadership and motivation for all staff within the service in order to promote effective communication, high quality service delivery and best practice
- Agree, with senior leadership team, and have responsibility to manage the budget for residential service
- To take responsibility for maximizing capacity of the service
- To seek referrals and opportunities that would contribute to the outcomes and profitability of the service.
In order to be successful for the role, you will be a Registered Manager or Care Manager. You will have previous experience in managing people within a health and social care setting and have or be willing to work towards a Level 5 Diploma in Management of Health and Social Care Services.
This is a full-time position working 9:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday (you may need to be a little flexible with your time, as with most management jobs).
· 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (full-time allowance)
· Contributory pension scheme
· Learning and Development programmes
Please call Gaby on 0117 9486300 or apply online now.