BS Social Care are recruiting for a service manager role and looking for candidates with significant experience of working withing mental health.
Currently working with a national client which specialises in recovery and mental health.
About the role;
1. Manage the day to day running of the service/ location(s) to provide recovery focused delivery.
2. Manage the quality and support provided to people using services in line with service models.
3. Ensure operational KPI`s on people using services, outcomes, utilisation and voids, etc., are met.
4. Ensure data entry to Management Information & reporting systems is accurate, timely and in line with quality assurance requirements.
5. Prepare information and reports for internal and/or external use.
6. Lead on positive risk management practice within the service/location(s) and where appropriate escalate concerns to the Area Manager.
The Ideal candidate would have;
" Significant understanding of Mental Health Issues
" Substantial experience of working with a housing and social care background
" Substantial experience in managing a caseload of individuals with complex needs
" Experience in carrying out investigations and writing reports and recommendations
" Experience in managing budgets
" A relevant professional qualification (QCF/NVQ minimum level 3) or working towards/willing to undertake a qualification
" Management qualification (minimum level 3) or working towards/willing to undertake a qualification
If you feel that this is a position that would suit you, please apply online or contact us in branch.