Title: Service Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Ready to take the next step?
Looking for a challenging yet extremely rewarding role?
As manager, you will be responsible for the running of the residence. Your role will be to ensure the highest standards of care are provided. This involves encouraging personal independence and support to residents, ensuring company ethics & standards are upheld by staff.
The site you will be overseeing deals with adults with diagnosed learning disabilities and complex needs. Alongside staff and deputies, you will organize activities and other initiatives to help boost the esteem and confidence of service users.
You will be an inspiring role model for staff to ensure the highest quality of care and support through conducting appraisals, interviews, safeguarding investigations and disciplinaries.
The service you will manage is a small care home based in Truro.
The service is made up of 8 adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
- CQC Registered
- Previous managerial experience in care
- Strong knowledge of regulatory standards and legislation
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Flexible and willing to do on call
- Rewarding and invaluable experience
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Opportunity to work for a reputable nationwide care organisation
To apply for this role, please get in touch with me on 01179486300 or alternatively email me on