Learning Disabilities, Autism & Challenging Behaviour
Currently seeking a Service Manager to oversee a 9 bed residential service for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviour,
We are keen to speak to experienced Managers, who are looking for a new challenge, to drive services forward.
Working for an excellent company whose aim is to enable service users to make life choices, be socially fulfilled and take a full and active part in their community.
Standard of care across the group is extremely high, and constantly improving.
They invest heavily into all services and into staff training and development, making it an exciting time to become part of the team. They are seeking a like-minded individual who shares the same vision to join them.
Requirements for the role;
* Must have worked in a residential environment at a Team Leader or above level.
* Must have minimum of 2 years' experience in a residential setting
* Understands legislation and quality standards within the environment.
* Confident in management of staff and the conflicts they can present with.
* Experience within external meetings and safeguarding's etc.
* It is essential to have experience in the learning disabilities / mental health sector, ideally you will have worked with challenging behaviours also.
* You will support members of your staff team and motivate them to ensure that person-centred care is being delivered.
* You will help to recruit and build your own staff team for the service.
''If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude and experience for this role then we are keen to hear from you''
To find out more about the role please call Shannen on 01274 393050 and Email