Service manager -
Working alongside the community Psychotherapist to ensure that the service that is delivered is of high-quality. Therapy and support to young people with challenging and complex needs. Ensuring that an environment is created that will support young people in their development, wellbeing and health. Aiming to obtain the skills, self-awareness and attitude that will aid them to lead a productive life.
1. To take overall responsibility for the general management of the service and staff, delegating effectively and appropriately.
2. Manage a team of practitioners to ensure that the service delivers accommodation, support and therapy in line with best practice.
3. Ensure that staff are aware of their responsibilities in relation to policies, of the service, and those set out in Young People`s Legislation and Regulations.
4. Work in partnership with the Community Psychotherapist in enabling a therapeutic environment
5. Develop and manage the service in line with company values, objects and mission, and in line with the principles of Psychologically Informed Environments (PIE) and Therapeutic Communities
6. Manage and monitor labour costs, staffing structures and rotas, ensuring they meet requirements of the young people`s needs and are in line with allocated budgets
7. Lead on quality assurance measures within the service
8. Maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders
9. To work with outcome measures under the direction of the Head of Services
3 years` experience managing teams in young person`s social care setting
experience of working with young people with emotional, behavioural or mental health issues / distress
Ideally level 4 CYP or equivalent - and be willing to work towards level 5
Up to £40,000k, based on qualifications