Do you have great data entry skills and enjoy working as part of a small, busy team? Do you have a passion for excellent customer service? We currently have a fantastic temporary opportunity for someone to join a team within one of our Public Sector clients based in Longbenton, North Tyneside.
In order to succeed in the role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Customer Service as your number 1 priority
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficient in systems as well as prepared to learn new in-house systems
- Great Data Entry Accuracy
- Enthusiastic in all that you do
The role is primarily Data Entry within a team that is responsible for the processing of up to 1500 Service Requests a week, but there is some general administration that results from the requests that you will deal with. Duties will include, but not be restricted to:
- Processing Requests received via EMail
- Dealing with written queries
- General Administration
- Data Entry
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required by the client
This is a 6 months assignment, depending on start date, and is based on a 42 hour week Monday to Friday. Location is ideal for public transport but also offers free parking. This client also offers a Pay Rate of £8.36 p/h, increasing to £8.77 p/h after 12 weeks in the role.
If this job is for you, please apply by clicking on the link below.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, we may be unable to respond to all applicants.