Brook Street (UK) Ltd are currently recruiting a "Service Support Administrator" on behalf of our client located in East Belfast. Reporting to the Administrative Services Manager your primary role is to support the Service Team in the delivery of high-quality services to clients and customers.
This role is based in a caring and sensitive environment where professional mental health services are provided to clients in need of assistance and therefore requires a professional, caring and understanding person to take control of the front of house duties and ensure those whom they are in direct contact with are felt at ease and treated with dignity and respect.
This role is part-time permanent, providing 32 hours weekly. To have consideration for this role you must demonstrate;
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings & weekends.
- 3 GCSE's including English & Math's
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in an administrative/customer service role.
Main duties and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- To provide a reception service to our clients and customers
- To welcome visitors to the building and ensure relevant H&S procedures etc are followed.
- To be responsible for the co-ordination and scheduling of service appointments in line with client requirements as reflected in the relevant contract / SLA.
- To build and maintain positive client relationships.
- To deliver an efficient and professional service both internally and externally.
- Ensure all information is managed in line with Data protection requirements.
- To print and collate client files in preparation for counsellors working with clients.
- To assist the Counselling team with file closure on a timely basis.
- Input data & produce accurate Reports on a monthly and/or quarterly basis.
- To assist the Administrative Service Manager and counselling team in identifying and
communicating areas for development to ensure continued high-quality services.
- To support the Team in the management of all client referrals as required, including timely allocation and appropriate updating of relevant databases.
- To provide routine clerical duties including faxing, photocopying, filing scanning and shredding as and when required.
To be considered for this role please click "Apply" or alternatively call "Robbie" on 02890 881100 to discuss the role in more detail.