Brook Street are seeking a Service Support Analyst on a temporary basis on behalf of NHS Digital.
The Senior Service Support Analyst will act as a first point of reference for Service Support Analysts providing expert technical advice and guidance to assist with delivery of support. They will also mentor junior staff and contribute to training of Support Analysts.
Area's of Responsibility will include,
- Provides ODS 2nd line support, ensuring that all requests/queries from internal/external customers have been processed and actioned within the agreed timescale and standard, highlighting any urgent priorities
- Communicates confidently and appropriately with a broad range of internal/external stakeholders to resolve issues or complaints and escalates where appropriate using a range of communication methods including verbal, written and electronic
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all key stakeholders including other Service Management teams
- Manage own workload completing tasks that have been delegated by line manager or others
- Ensures that data is entered onto application systems correctly to ensure accurate publications
You will be provided with full training, but it is essential that you are IT literate and have meticulous attention to detail as you'll be processing day to day logs and analysing data.
You'll be working full time, paid £12.74 per hour and will be in post until May 2022 with possibility of extension.