NHS Digital - Service Support Analyst
Location: Leeds (Hybrid working so will require you to travel to Leeds)
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
About this role
The Senior Services Support Analyst will act as first point of contact providing timely, effective and efficient support to stakeholders including NHS Digital internal and external customers, and externally to our suppliers. In addition to first line support duties, the role will require you to become a specialist in key areas providing a knowledgeable support within the team, managing the relationships with the business and suppliers, and transferring and sharing knowledge to the Team and wider Live Services.
The role of a service analyst would require you to:
- receiving, recording, resolving queries where possible
- routing and monitoring support/service requests
- Additional administrative tasks where required
- Provide first and second line support within the team
- Manage Communications with relevant stakeholders
Essential Skills/experience required:
- Knowledge/experience of a Service Management
- Ability to produce minutes of meetings with internal/external stakeholders.
- Good communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Good problem solving and Analytic skills
- Experience in planning, organising and managing senior internal and external boards/workshops/seminars.
- Ability to manage professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders, undertake stakeholder engagement / management, improving relationships within the wider NHS Digital senior teams.
- Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise workload
- Good organisational skills
- Good planning and delivering skills
- A high level of computer literacy, with a good working knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge and experience of using helpdesk applications or similar data capture systems
- Knowledge of the NHS.
- Knowledge of information systems.
If interested please apply and we will contact you directly if you have been shortlisted.